Click and Collect
Order online and pick up in store. We will notify you when you order is in store ready to be collected.
All domestic deliveries will be delivered within 1-3 days, provided the item is in stock.
All orders will be made by Courier Post and require a signature. Please ensure delivery is to a business or that someone will be home to sign for the parcel.
Should you request no signature delivery RJB Design and Courier Post accept NO responsibility for loss or damage of the parcel and its contents.
Saturday deliveries may be possible but are not guaranteed. Please note Rural deliveries may take an additional 1-2 working days.
- Order over $150 within the Auckland CBD are free. Order less than $150 with Auckland CBD are $8
- Standard North Island shipping $8 Rural $12
- Standard South Island shipping $15 Rural $18
- Shipping to Australia quote required approximate delivery 7-10 days
- Shipping to rest of the World quote required approximate delivery 7-14 days
Please note for international shipping the destination Country may charge DUTY, GST/VAT and or Handling. Charges that may occur when entering a country not be covered by RJB Design and are your responsibility. For overseas purchases the actual price that you are charged on your credit card or debit card will depend on exchange rate and charges or fees that your bank may apply.
We endeavour to have product on our website available however if a product is sold out or has a longer wait time we will contact you regarding your order.
You can cancel an order if your parcel has not yet been shipped. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +64 9 309 1932.
A cancellation cannot be made once an order has been shipped. However feel free to contact us if you have any concerns. See also our returns policy.
Returns and Exchanges
You may return an item to us for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. *Some exclusions apply.
Provided the item is in original packaging with labels attached and item or garment not used we will exchange or refund if required. Item must be in re-sellable condition, including all original packaging.
You can call into the store for an exchange or refund or to discuss if you have any questions.
Please return your item in the original courier packaging or suitable packaging. We suggest a returned courier with a track and trace to insure that the item is returned. Returning goods remain your property until RJB Design signs for the parcel, freight cost will not be refunded.
We will contact you for your Credit card details for a refund. A refund or exchange will be completed within in 10 days of receiving your return. Should you require an exchange we will ship your new item for free. (Note one free re-ship per online purchase)
*Exclusions to Refund and exchanges are as follows. Please accept our apologies but we cannot refund or exchange the following items, so please choose carefully.
- Items that have been altered
- Any packaged item that has been opened such as men’s grooming products or fragrances and candles.
Should you return be received not in original condition we reserve the right to decline your refund or exchange.
RJB Design complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org or https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. (Ronald/Max)
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To verify your identity;
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint;
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis);
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim;
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information more effectively, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you;
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information);
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority);
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency);
- any other person authorised by you.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information but we have implemented strict procedures and protections.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- We do not store credit card data. Additional to protections provided by your bank and credit card supplier, our website platform Shopify and payment providers Pay-Pal process payments securely.
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
You can request an electronic copy of your personal data free of charge in an electronic format to transfer it to wherever you choose. Furthermore, in certain circumstances, you can ask us to restrict our use of your personal data, or even exercise your right to erasure (right to be forgotten).
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
Furthermore, when you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance]
20 Customs Street East, AUK, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Please note you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.