Mother of Pearl Log
Taggs of Mayfair
Mother of Pearl Log with Diamond cut ends.
Established in 1863 and formally known as W J Tagg of London Mayfair, the business was bought and has now been trading under the Towler name ever since 1986. The Towler brand looks to continue both the novel and contemporary designs which made the Taggs name so prominent.